Happy Threads' a brand of Supermoms4u Foundation.
We are a non-profit organization aiming to empower women, revive their art and spread happiness!
Our goal is to help these women achieve social and economic sustainability through their craft. So far we have been successful in involving over 710 women across villages, towns and cities of India.
Currently we have identified crochet as one of the most prevalent skills which could be nurtured to produce various artefacts.
We are involved with
- Training the women to make in vogue and premium quality products through live workshops as well as audio video trainings
- Ensuring a steady purchase from the women with upfront payments
- Opening different marketing channels both domestic as well as International for distribution and sales of finished goods
Our product range covers the following categories :
- Home Décor items
- Fashion accessories - Stoles, earrings and jewellery
- Stationary - Diaries and note pads
- Bags - Trending tote bags
Crochet and bead work, Crochet and lace work, Crochet work , Crochet
Our organisation works mainly with crochet and make products across different categories using mainly crochet artefacts.
The categories we have products in are
Accessories ...like jew
Wood, Cotton, Thread and Fabric, Silk and Cotton yarn
Embroidery, Painting, Sewing, Tailoring, Crochet
Crochet is undertaken using the most basic to the most complicated stitch and also used with multiple mediums like fabric, wood , wicker
A Lion cub made with loving care from natural cotton yarn, skill and passion. And of course using crochet