1) Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village.
2) The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire. The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. "Terracotta by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
3) Price for 1 coaster only. Any other accessories shown in image are not part of the product.
4) Material : Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay, Cane
5) Dimensions : Circle with 4 inches diameter; Color Black + Beige
Wash & Care : Wipe with damp cloth. Dry completely before storing. To be shipped within 3-5 days of placing the order.
Screen reader support enabled.