1) Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village. The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire.
2) The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. "Terracotta by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
3) Material : Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay, Cane
4) Dimensions : 4.5 inches width with handle, 3 inches diameter, 2.75 inches height; Color Black + Beige
5) Wash & Care : Wash with warm water, use mild soap and soft sponge if required. Do not scrub. Dry completely before storing.
To be shipped within 3-5 days of placing the order.