1) Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village. The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire.
2) The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. "Terracotta by Sachii" brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
3) Ice/Serving Bucket. Price is for one small ice/serving bucket with cane handle, any other accessories shown in image are not part of the product.
4) Material : Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay, Cane
5) Dimensions : 10 inches height with handle, 4 inches diameter, 5 inches bucket height; Color Black + Beige
6)Wash & Care : Wash with warm water, use mild soap and soft sponge if required. Do not scrub. Dry completely before storing.
To be shipped within 3-5 days of placing the order