1) This right here is a pure mal cotton Dupatta with beautiful and meticulous Ajrakh and Kanta work on it.
2) Mal, also known as Mulmul is a soft and fine weave of cotton which is also known as muslin. It is almost around 100 years ago when Bengali weavers first weaved it.
3) Mulmul cotton fabric was one of the prized imports from India to the lands of England and Scotland.
4) The fabric is super soft, lightweight and very breathable.
5) This Dupatta is of the finest quality with radiant color options and would definitely uplift your overall outfit