1) This right here is intricate piece of wall hanging art curated using natural dye & vegetable colors and meticulous kalamkari technique
2) Kalamkari is a type of hand-painted or block-printed cotton textile produced in Isfahan, Iran and in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Only natural dyes are used in Kalamkari, which involves twenty-three steps in total
3) It is precisely hand painted to perfection and presented to preserve and elevate the culture of kalamkari craft and tradition.
4) This piece of art will elevate the overall Decor and give a fine touch to your wall ambience.
5) Do write to us if you have any custom design requirement or queries regarding the product and we will be happy to assist.