1) This right here is intricate Silk saree along with a blouse piece curated using vegetable colors and meticulous Maheshwari silk technique
2) Maheshwari sarees in India are a product of the town of Maheshwari in Madhya Pradesh – they are a synthesis of silk and cotton fabrics with a brocade or zari outline. Initially a pure silk drape in its years of origin in the 18th century, cotton was slowly added in for more durability and breathability.
3) It is precisely hand crafted to perfection and presented to preserve and elevate our lost culture
4) This Saree is a loyalty in its own way and would definitely uplift your beauty and ethnicity. Recommended for special events
5) Do write to us if you have any queries regarding the saree or need any additional pictures to satisfy your outlook.