The Gemstone Mine Dig CultreBOX is a product of Cultre, a creative and cultural enterprise that is incubated at IIT-Kanpur and IIM Lucknow. This is a hands-on experiential kit that has been created for any and all enthusiasts aged 8+. The Gemstone CultreBOX is an attempt to not only educate, but also entertain. With this kit, you can set off on a geological adventure, right from your homes.
Materials Description: Clay, Cocopeat, Semi-precious gemstones
• FASCINATING ACTIVITY: With the Gemstone Mine Dig, you get a chance to learn all about the kind of gemstones available in India. What’s more, you also can mine upto 10+ semi-precious gemstones and make them part of your collection!
• EXPERTISE: This children’s educational kit has been designed and developed with the support of, and incubation at, IIT-Kanpur and IIM Lucknow. It is built in collaboration with domain experts.
• EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE: It comes with an information booklet that answers your child’s questions on what gemstones are, how they are formed, where they are found and why they are considered important! Learn about myths and legends associated with Indian gemstones and how they were used throughout the course of India’s history and architectural development. As the lead geologist in-charge of this dig, you get to unearth the gemstone treasure it holds!
• ADD TO YOUR COLLECTIBLES: Beyond just digging, players can also start a collection of their own gemstones, or use them to make pendants, bracelets and other kinds of jewellery. This encourages both discovery as well as maker skills!
• PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION: Give your child the gift of the CultreBOX, which provides them with an interesting activity to engage in, while allowing them a chance to hone their cognitive skills like attention, working memory, concentration and many others, without any added screen time. Order your CultreBOX now!
We, at Cultre, aim to create tangible products that bridge the understanding of India’s rich culture and heritage to the modern era. With the combined efforts of cultural institutions, historians, master craftsmen, product designers, and Cultre, comes the CultreBOX - all things culture, in a box.
CultreBOX takes a multidisciplinary approach to heritage focusing on technology, material, and process. It presents advanced concepts in an engaging and experiential format