Ekatra premium CARE PACKAGE EKCP-AST-CARE PACKAGE Cotton Hand made products with hand block print cloth To all the STRONG women out there, who never fail to impress people around them with their stern strength, positivity, and love! Cheers to the ladies who make this world, a lil' more beautiful ❤️ This women's day, gift the woman/women of your life a specially curated Care Package that she deserves. Behind taking care of her family, she often misses out to prioritize her mental well-being. And this is where Ekatra's Care Package will help the superwomen to organize the chaotic magic that they believe they are! The Care Package Hamper comprises the following products:
1. Daily Planner - Be well-organized with your plans and tasks, and get better each day with planning your entire routine.
2. Pouch - A one-place accessory to keep all your accessories in place! (Assorted print)
3. Notecard - There's nothing more like a personalized message that can be kept close to the heart.
4. Pen Case - One of the most important tools to get rid of your clumsiness. This pen case will help you never go unorganised when it comes to pens, pencils, and last-minute journaling (assorted print)
5. Magnetic Bookmark - Sweetest lil' thing to excite the avid reader inside you.
6. Pine wood easel stand with personalized quote - Draft your personal message, or a quote that the person can keep on their desk to keep themselves motivated or to remind them of you, we'll add a lil illustrations along with anything you write :)
7. Mud foot soak - Wrap your day up & relax a little by just adding this mud foot soak in warm water and let yourself unwind.
8. Coffee Soap - For all the hardcore coffee lovers, coffee soap to never make you feel dull or snoozy!
9. Habit Tracker Pad - Amp up your personality by being in track with all your habits. Improvise your well-being with this Habit tracker pad that you can paste it on your fridge or desk! 1 kg 1299 20 Handmade 481730 12
Hand made products with hand block print cloth
We are Minakshi & Aishwarya Jhawar, a mother-daughter duo, looking for mediums to express ourselves. We work with the form & functions of basic materials and embed them in our day-to-day lives. So, here we are looking to tell & capture stories through our handcrafted stationery & accessories. I am Aishwarya Jhawar, a major in Urban Planning & Product Designing from Srishti Institute of Art Design & Technology, Bangalore, I set on my journey in my College and that journey is called Ekatra. We're probably a lot alike, you & I. At some point in her homemaking, Minakshi started to wonder why was she doing all these things she really didn't want to, and couldn't come up with an answer. We both started to wonder about alternatives and took a teetering step towards freedom. We, organically, started with this work and saw that freedom could start with self-employment and everything else could be figured out along the way. We knew so many such women who were in search of the...