1) This right here is beautiful metal crafted flowers tray, which is curated meticulously by using Brass and with the help of casting and has a rough texture finish
2) In metalworking and jewelry making, casting is a process in which a liquid metal is delivered into a mold (usually by a crucible) that contains a negative impression (i.e., a three-dimensional negative image) of the intended shape.
3) The metal is poured into the mold through a hollow channel called a sprue. The metal and mold are then cooled, and the metal part (the casting) is extracted.
4) Casting is most often used for making complex shapes that would be difficult or uneconomical to make by other methods.
5) Casting processes have been known for thousands of years, and have been widely used for sculpture (especially in bronze), jewelry in precious metals, and weapons and tools.
6) A perfect segment for your home decor to elevate it to the fullest and also a perfect gifting piece for your loved ones.