Rakhshabandhan is a bond of love & care. The thread that links this bond should make a personal statement.
Learn how to transform a simple thread into a twisted cord decorated with beads, lace, bows, flowers and make earth friendly Rakhis with seeds that can grow later. Convey your feelings with the best brother certificate and a pin-up option for those who'd like to wear it longer.
· Makes over 10 Rakhis of different styles
· Learn Daisy bead rakhi, plantable rakhi, bow rakhi, ruffle rakhi, bead-wire rakhi and more.
· All Earth- conscious materials
· Lifelong learning of basic skills for making cords and bands.
· Includes pin-up version and Best bro certificate.
· Ideal festive gift.