1) Traditional design pure silver with the figure of Lord Ganesha. Beautiful necklace which is handcrafted by the artisans.
2) Eclectic, earthen and funky are some of the adjectives that can be used to describe tribal jewelry and idols while arty, refined and evergreen can be used to describe ethnic jewelry and idols
3) Even in the olden days, the tribes used every imaginable form of jewelry be it be the usual necklaces, bangles, and earrings or exotic items like ear cuffs, lip rings, and toe rings.
4) Since most indigenous tribes were relatively poor or were frequently plundered by colonial powers, their selection of raw materials was humble and was limited to shells, claws, jaws of animals, ivory, wood, etc.
5) Material - 925 Sterling Silver
6) Technique - Ancient Tribal Jewellery
Tribal Old Silver has been in the area of manufacturing exquisite gold, silver and enamel jewellery from past 35 years in Indian and overseas market. Based out of Udaipur, Rajasthan, we work with Bidri work, solid silver and gold jewellery incorporated with beautiful enamel work. Curating vintage collectives from southern and western parts of India. Most of our collection must-have jewellery starting from the 1920s.